How does Covetindia protect your privacy?
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy. Covetindia will not give out your telephone number or E-mail address, except where needed to deliver a product or service you ordered. We will not rent or sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfill your requirements and to deliver you a truly personalized shopping experience. However, we must cooperate fully, should a situation arise, where we are required by law or statutory obligation or legal process to provide information about a customer.
We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information, in aggregate form, with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research and advertising purposes. In other words, we will not give out information that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased a product. If you have purchased from our store or subscribed to one of our newsletters, we may occasionally update you via E-mail of special new product arrivals, features or schemes on our site.We may also contact you if you have participated in one or more of our contests.
Shopping Cart and My Account are protected by a password that you set at the time of registration. If you have forgotten your password then click on Shopping Cart or My Account and you will reach the Login page where there is a link to Forgot Your Password? You must remember your User Name/ Email Address and on entering that, an email will be sent to you with your password. You can check your email later.
Tips to help you protect your privacy online
- Never give your password to anyone online.
- Never give your billing information except to facilitate a purchase.
- Make your password at least six characters in length.
- Create a password that includes a combination of numbers and letters.
- If you have fallen for an online scam and gave out your password, change your password right away. You can do this by entering the ”My Account” section and Modifying User Information.
- Once you have finished surfing through Cover India do not leave the site open. The only way to log off from the site is to close the window.